Sunday, March 8, 2009

QUESTIONS

When I was doing my readings I start having these questions. I know we all are busy but if someone can give me a little bit of insight at least on one I will greatly appreciate it.

QUESTIONS:

1) If Jesus told Peter he will be the rock of the church, why the Scripture talks so little of his ministry and a lot of Paul’s ministry to the Gentiles?
2) How Jesus could be from the lineage (family) of David if He was not the child of Joseph but only of Mary by the power of the Spirit?
3) If Mt 23:34 says that John the Baptist was the last prophet how is that Jesus continued prophesying?

Blessings,
Ana

3 comments:

  1. I don't want you to think your questions are not good Ana, but right now I just don't have enough time to get into them. Hopefully, at some point I will get a little bit more time and then we can dive into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I was about to start diving in, but felt i couldn't answer them fully, maybe the week that we have our chapter we can tackle some of these

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, I completely understand. Don't worry Dr. Bateman answered them already. Thanks anyways.

    ReplyDelete